Top to Bottom, Left to Right
1. L'oreal Paris Magic Lumi-Primer - The best thing ever. My mom in law bought one of these a few months back and I was interested so she let me use it one day. I'll never put make up on without this under it ever again. My foundation covers so much better and much more evenly with this primer on underneath. I've never used any other primer before so I don't have something to compare it to, but this stuff rocks.
2. Revlon PhotoReady Makeup - This is the foundation I use everyday. Well, on days I wear makeup anyway. I like it a lot, and paired with my primer, it gives me good coverage.
3. Revlon PhotoReady Powder - I like to brush the powder on over my foundation to get rid of the shine that seems to stick around on my face. Makes for a more finished look for me.
5. Maybelline Fit Me! Bronzer Pressed Powder - I put bronzer on my cheekbones and a tiny bit on my nose, forehead and chin (all the places the sun might naturally hit you). I don't use a lot since I'm a super fair skinned person, but I like that it warms up my face a little bit.
6. CoverGirl Cheekers Blush, Classic Pink - I always brush a little blush on right over my bronzer on my cheeks.
7. L'Oreal Paris True Match Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer - I've been using this stuff for a couple of years. I put it on right after I put #3 on. It covers my zits and red scars (from a freak dog attack accident) really well.
Left to Right
1. Organix Shampoo and Conditioner, Cherry Blossom - I've never used a shampoo or conditioner that has smelled better than this stuff. Oh so dreamy. You can get it at Walmart. I use the Organix line of shampoos and conditioners all the time. I wash my hair every other day, and I can still smell this on my hair on the non washing days.
2. Bed Head Curlipops 1'' Styler - Best invention ever. I have long hair so I separate my hair into bigger sections and curl them for a couple seconds and then pull the curl out while it's still hot so I get a great curl that isn't too tight. I love it. Word to the wise: wear the flippin glove or you'll be rocking a burn wound for a couple of weeks. It's sooooo hot!
3. Organix Shine Spray, Cherry Blossom - I spray this stuff on my hair while it's wet out of the shower and then I give it 1 or 2 more sprays after I either straighten or curl it. Again, the.smell.is.awesome. It really boosts the shine value.
4. Remington 1'' Flat Iron in Purple - My old trusty flat iron. It's cheap and it's hot. Does the trick! My hair has this really annoying wave to it. Not curly, not really straight just somewhere in the no man's land in between so I either have to go full out curly or go straight for it to look presentable.