Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Scripture Printable 3

Today's printable is Philippians 4:13.  I've reminded myself of this verse over and over in my life in many different situations.  That saying I hear often that "God never gives you more than you can handle," is simply not true.  I know that Jesus allows things in my life that are far too much for me to handle.  And, I also know that He does this because He does not want me to handle it all.  He wants me to drop to my knees and pray and hand the situation over Him to handle while I trust in His provision, His plan, and His love.  That's how He draws us nearer to Him, and that's how we can enter in and cultivate a relationship with Him.  If you don't know Phil 4:13 yet, commit to memory this week and always remember that when you're faced with something that's just too much, too overwhelming, and too hard; you've got Jesus on your side and He'll help you through it all every single time.

Sugarplum Cuties: Phil 4:13


Click on the picture and save it to your desktop to print out or click this link here for a higher quality version to print and use.  Happy Sunday!

Disclaimer & Terms of Use: This printable art was designed for personal use. Please do not share or redistribute this artwork or use for commercial purposes in any way without express written consent from me, Kirsten DeWitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...