Friday, March 29, 2013

Pattern Testing: Women's Leggings

This past week I was selected to be a pattern tester for one of my favorite pattern designers, Jocole.  Her patterns are modest and adorable for kids and adults alike.  Fabulous!

The pattern is for women's leggings.  Perfectly awesome considering I'm pregnant and wearing nothing but leggings from here on out.  She emailed the pattern out and I got to make some leggings and email her back some photos and my review.  Let me just tell you this pattern is AWESOME!


There's an option in there for either an elastic or foldover waistband.  I tried both out and I'm love the elastic.  It's super easy to put in there and there's no casings to fight and fiddle with.


The fit is fantastic and the pattern includes sizes XS-XXXL.  So there's for sure a size for everyone in here.  You can also choose full length, capri length, or shorts.  I'd highly recommend this pattern for you ladies out there who love leggings like I do!


Just the right accessory for my 26 week baby bump.  A pair of mustache leggings :)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your leggings , koodos to you for rocking them with the baby bump, ahaha! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great leggings,must be comfort for pregnant women's.
    online shopping.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...