Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Scripture Printable 6

Here's today's scripture printable, I pray that these words ring as true in your hearts as it does in mine.   I made this one for my own home.  I'm going to print it at Staples, frame it, and stick it in the dining room where we eat all our meals.  I'm hoping to cover our new home in scripture so we can all memorize more and keep it in the front of our minds!

Sugarplum Cuties: Sunday Scripture Printable Psalm 34:8


Click on the picture and save it to your desktop to print out or click this link here for a higher quality version to print and use.  Happy Sunday!


Disclaimer & Terms of Use: This printable art was designed for personal use. Please do not share or redistribute this artwork or use for commercial purposes in any way without express written consent from me, Kirsten DeWitt.

1 comment:

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...