Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Scripture Printable 7

I've been working on some verses lately to hang in our home.  Deuteronomy 11:18 says, "Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands, and bind them on your foreheads."  In an effort to keep God's word in the forefront of our minds, I've decided that the more scripture we readily see, the better!  Today's print is hanging in my laundry room, and I changed the colors and it'll hang in Rylea's Frozen themed bedroom as well.  Two for one!  Enjoy!

Sugarplum Cuties: Sunday Scripture Printable 6

Sugarplum Cuties: Sunday Scripture Printable 6


Click on the picture and save it to your desktop to print out or click this link here and here for a higher quality version to print and use.  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...