Saturday, August 23, 2014

Free Printable: Mystery Number Coloring


I realize I've been posting a LOT of printables lately, but I'm making them for my own kids so why not share the love right?

We're still working on some number recognition with those tricky teen numbers, so I thought a fun way to see more of those would be to create these coloring sheets.

Just click on the picture below, download the file to your computer, and print.  Have your kiddos follow the legend at the bottom.  Color in all the squares (leave the ones without numbers white), and you'll have a fun piece of artwork in the end.  Enjoy!  And, when you're done, come back here and tell me what you discovered ;)

Sugarplum Cuties: Free mystery math picture coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...