Friday, January 30, 2015

Patterns for Pirates: Straight Palazzo Pants

It's no secret that I test patterns for a bunch of different pattern designers and Patterns for Pirates is one of my favorites.  Judy, the brains of the operation, is really fun to work with and really works hard to get everything just right before releasing a pattern.

This time, I was asked to test her Straight Palazzo Pants.

Sugarplum Cuties: Patterns for Pirates Palazzo Pants


I chose a foil printed leopard print that was on sale for this project.  They're fleece lined on the inside so I knew the comfort and warmth factors would be working in my favor.

Sugarplum Cuties: Patterns for Pirates Palazzo Pants

The pattern is great! You can dress the pants up or down depending on the look you're going for, and you can wear them high waisted with a shirt tucked in for a more high fashion look as well.  As always, Judy's patterns are easy to assemble, and the pictures and tutorial are very clear.  This is a super quick sew that'll leave you with a cute statement piece in your wardrobe.  Highly recommend!

It was about -7 the day we took these pictures and I was FREEZING!  So I'll leave you with a little outtake.

Sugarplum Cuties: Patterns for Pirates Palazzo Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...